adorababble asked: Tag! You’re it! The rules are to state 10 random facts about yourself. Then, go to your ten favorite blogs and tell them that they are it! NO TAG BACKS!
Adoraaaaaaaaaaaaaa, y u do this? D:>
Rule #1 when concerning Bomb: Never let Bomb talk about themselves, because you’ll never hear the end of it. :S
I’m just kidding, this was actually really fun, thanks~! <3
1. When I was a baby I had a particularly nasty high fever, and had a febrile seizure. My parents apparently thought that I had died for a couple moments after, and to this day they get very worried when I have high fevers.
2. I ate tons of things I wasn’t supposed to as a child, and apparently the little bulbs for the Lite Brite we had were my FAVORITE. I ate those like candy. :U
3. I actually speak and understand a fair bit of Spanish, but I’m super self-conscious about it, so I don’t really practice too often. .w.
4. I was like, the most TERRIBLE kid. I was always getting into fist fights, and my teachers hated me because I was a horrible little smart-ass who never shut up. .n. I remember I did or said something, don’t remember what now, at like 14 that just made my mother break down and sob and say something like “I do everything for you, and you still act this way! I just don’t know what to do anymore!” and ever since then I guess I kinda woke up? I’ve tried really hard to be a better person ever since. This one’s so long, oh gosh. OTL
5. I actually really really like gardening! :>
6. Because both my parents worked a lot, my sister was almost like a surrogate mother to me growing up. She used to tell us these things like “Look both ways before crossing the street! Because, you see that stain there in the road? THAT WAS A KID WHO DIDN’T LOOK BOTH WAYS”
7. I used to know how to play the guitar, but I don’t remember anything about it anymore. :U
8. I wish I was taller so badly sometimes. ;n;
9. I used to be pretty athletic? I used to do a lot of stuff, martial arts, basketball, tennis. But somewhere along the way I just got really lazy. :’D
10. I CAN EAT TWO FULL MEALS A DAY NOW, AND THAT MAKES ME RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY. ELJFLAEJ |D
Oh man this is way too long. Sorry. ^^’ I dunno if I’m going to tag anyone either. I’ll think about it a bit first. :> Adora, ilu. U3U <3
adorababble asked: Hard Shell, Burning Shell, Raining Shrapnel Stabs. Screaming Cities, Dying Cities, Death, Death, Death~ :V //do i win the unrepentant asshole award yet
See Adora, this is why I love you. :’D
adorababble asked: Wow. Today is another swarm of "Let's love on Bomb!" apparently. I really have no hugs to offer, or messages of smiley-laden warmth. I'll stand by the gate of your heart, clutching a wilting dahlia in my fist, and the red petals will flake and peel, leaving a dry stalk in a stalker's hand. There will be no trace of this venture save the scar on my silenced lip where I was too afraid to talk, and bled out my love for you at a distance. [And then we stopped being cheesy romance novel characters.]
despite the actual content being very sad and not AT ALL how things would occur, Adora’s lovely words always make me swoon, whilst simultaneous making me reach for the dictionary~! <3 Actually I understood every word this time. Yay, progress~! 8D
But no, no! Let’s not stop being cheesy romance novel characters! Sounds fun!
adorababble asked: Hi! :V
1. First impression: This person seems very nice! Woah! I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many birds on one blog! OO
2. Truth is: ADORA, MY LOVELY ADORA. I LOVE THEE, HOW DO I COUNT THE WAYS? Gurl, I love you enough to mis-quote literature! uwu
3. How old do you look: You look your age! |D Haha, no really!
4. Have you ever made me laugh: ALL THE TIME, YES. :’3
5. Have you ever made me mad: I’ve had to be stern with you about some things, but I was more upset than really angry. :U
6. Best feature: TALENT, OH MAN. And I admire that you’re doing something you REALLY want to do with your life. C:>
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: Totally platonic, DAMN GURL YOU’RE AWESOME crush. <3
8. You’re my: adorable little ducky~! %D
9. Name in my phone: WhatTheDuck?! or maybe Adora’sCallin’GrabTheDictionary! 8D
10. Should you post this too? Yes totally~! Your responses would be gold, for serious!
adorababble asked: Hullo, Bomb~ It's nice to have you back again! c:
Ahhh, Adora! ;w; It’s good to see you too dear! And thank you! <3
I’ll never understand how I get such nice friends. ;A;
adorababble asked: Bomb, I ducking love you. Rudeass anons can go suck on a flavorless popsicle of mild disappointment at not meeting their goal to rile up others by being a disrespectful <insert derogatory term invariably involving the disrespectful terminology of silverware>.
Ah, shucks. Thanks Adora! It’s always a pleasure to be graced with your wonderful words, and the support and general awesomeness from lovely people like you helps cancel out rude anons. C: Love you my dear! <3
adorababble asked: Help, I'm falling over all these yearnings of wanting to cuddle Duke Bomb of Mad Swagliness. May I be permitted to pull you into a hug? ／人♥ ‿‿ ♥人＼
Hugs are ALWAYS welcome in the kingdom of Swag!
Also, I approve of your wording, dear lovely Adora.
DUKE BOMB OF MAD SWAGLINESS DEMANDS YOU COME INTO MY ARMS AT ONCE! <3
HALP! SOMEONE HALP! I’M BEING TOO RIDICULOUS AGAIN! SOMEBODY STOP ME PLEASE!
Bomb you are not a fail!Riddler! You are an awesome Riddler. I demand more Riddler!Bomb.
But Bomb. Your hair is MAGIC. It does some sort of awesome sweeping thing— Every strands of hair is a strand of SWAGMAGIC. (( Additionally, you have a beautiful smile. c: ))
Oh, you two~ <3